RE: [RC] LQ trailer insurance - Jim Holland

Bullshit! Until you have a claim. IMHO, only company worse than State Farm
is Allstate. If you want low rates, go fer it...you're in "good hands" with
either if you never have a problem. I have had two accidents that were not
my fault, one of "them" insured by Allstate, the other State Farm. After the
crap they put me through to collect in a "no doubt" situation, I wouldn't
insure my sh** with them...or State Farm.

I like Atlantic Mutual.  Back some years ago, I boarded my horse with a
neighbor.  "Kip" was a playful mare and liked to romp with his two collies
and he allowed that, despite my protests. On day Kip accidentally stepped on
one of their collie's foot. Atlantic Mutal paid for all kinds of surgery,
called me multiple times...just constantly asked if I were pleased with
their response, could they do more, called my neighbor, called the Vet, etc.
The only way they could have done "more" was to send somone down
personally....just for a dog's foot getting stepped on by a horse.

My only other claim was a "fender bender" at a grocery store while I was
inside. They not only paid, but when their "recommended" repair business
screwed it up, paid TWICE to make it right, then booted the "recommended"
business from their list, and copied me on the letter.

Gotta love a company who thinks "A happy customer is good for business".

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland
Three Creeks Farm
175 Hells Hollow Drive