Re: [RC] "dont let my young horses canter" much until age 6! - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 1/4/2006 8:58:46 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Indeed, with our more sophisticated medical knowledge, we should have a
better understanding--the old-timers got to the same conclusion by
simple observation of what happened if they didn't wait.

Heidi

What ever happened to starting and Arab at 4 years of age? I started mine at 4 and he was an honest 15 hands with excellent bone. Now I see those who believe 2 or 3 is a good age to start and Arab. Beccy