[RC] Horse Boarding - Rock'n H Ranch

Hello from the Rock'n H Ranch,

Here is something to do while your sitting inside watching it rain, check out our web site www.rocknhonline.com    We love endurance riders and for this reason offer long term, short term, daily and weekend boarding.  We have safe 32x200 private paddocks (only one horse per paddock please) and we have direct private access to the Western States Trail.  We are located in Greenwood, the home of Cathy & Potatoe Richardson and many other Tevis finishers.  Think of us when you or your friends are in need a place for a horse to stay and be cared for.

Take care,
Claudette Horvath

       Rock'n H Ranch
Full Service Equine Board & Care Facility
   (530) 823-9370  www.RocknHonline.com

Yahoo! Photos