[RC] The offensive Chevy Advertising insert in the January Issue - Joane Pappas White

Dear Sir,

I am providing you with a copy of the letter I posted on Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  in response to what many of our members have found to be a very offensive ad campaign by Chevy Trucks.  I have also posted it on the Western Horseman Website under the bulletin board material.  Your email address was provided in our January 2006 issue, along with the childish and insulting advertising insert.  I hope you will take the time to read the reaction of a very displeased subscriber: