Re: [RC] Need advice--horse won't stand still - Don Huston

Hello Nancy,
Ya I forgot treats can work wonders. I always try to have a treat in my hand with the bit when I put the headstall on. As the horse goes for the treat I lower my hand till the eyes are even with my chest and then slip the bit and treat in together and over the ears and never a fight.
Don Huston