[RC] CTR in Tucson- January 14th - Stefanie Daratony

Happy New Year everybody,

If you are looking for something fun to do this month, the County Line Riders is holding our 7th annual 25 mile CTR in NW Tucson on January 14th.   Its a nice conditioning ride for endurance riders and a good place to start for newbies.  The pace is 5 mph.  We have gorgeous trails in and around the Catalina State Park and great prizes in lots of different categories.  There is also a 13 mile Fun Ride.  We have a new basecamp this year- Kerry Dykes' Spirit Dog Ranch, an equestrian campground with better parking and even real bathrooms complete with showers!
Contact Stefanie-  cryptoclearance at earthlink dot net