[RC] interesting saddle discussion groups - Karen Sullivan

Hi Folks,
There has been a huge interest and response on the treelesssaddles group; we are over 200 members.  We are now moderated to prevent spammers, but I think folks can visit the website and read the messages and we encourage folks to join.

The flex-saddle group is not getting as much volume.  I know there must be a lot of RP and Orthoflex folks on ridecamp that might want to post some of their experiences with their saddles to that group.....It is at