Re: [RC] Dividers - Merryben

I have dividers in my LQ trailer and have left them in.  But I haul to local parks and stuff with a 4 horse stock trailer.  I just load them in and tie them to the sides.  They turn whichever way they want.  Jake goes in first and usually turns with his head more towards the back.  Liya usually just stands like she was in a slant load.  I usually only have 3 in there so they can pretty much face the way they want.  It does have a divider from front to back to load 4 straight in but I have never done that.   mb