Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:53 PM
Subject: [RC] knee pain

In regard to knee pain:

I have been fighting it for  the last year or so.   Age 74, went for triming of
the meniscus and repair of ligament.  Doesn't seem to have worked worth a damn.
 Suggestion that you check into prolotherapy first.  Once they cut something
out it is gone....

Have been using enough glucosamine, condroitan and HA to keep any horse sound.

Going to try the prolotherapy at the end of the month...  Hope something works
as the Tevis is coming.

Before you let those cats cut on you check out everything.....Good Luck

Dick Dawson