Re: [RC] Knee Pain - Chris Paus

I've had three sets of the synvisc injections. They do seem to help.

chris

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do the hylauronic injections work for you? I remember several year ago,
asking my family doctor about glucosamine, chondroitin, and hylauronic
acid
(HA) for arthritis, and he didn't have a clue what I was talking about.
Of
course, we horse people had been administering it to our horses for
several
years, but the human doctors didn't know about it. Or at least, it
wasn't
approved for people. So here we are now, taking Glucosamine,
Chondroitin,
and now.......HA. I'd like to know. I think many doctors are still
behind
the curve.

Barbara

"If I fill this moment with gratitude, the next moment can't help but bring blessings."

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus