[RC] help on kelp - susan tweedale-hill \(golshani\)

My eyes are crossed and I short circuited my frazzled brain trying to compare vitamin and mineral supplements. I'm back to "Keep It Simple, Sister". Nope, have done any tests to deduce variations on the mineral tip in any of my motley band. What do you think of adding a little kelp in the mix?

Susan Tweedale-Hill (Golshani)
61500 Rose Hill Rd
Salesville, OH 43778-9623
1-740-679-2333