Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:28 PM
Subject: [RC] Saddles again

I've done some 100's, some multidays, and also some 3 day 100 CTR's...I love my ReactorPanel.  I like it so much I've even cleaned it twice since August!  :-)  It's also the only panel saddle I've ridden in that you don't loose the contact with the horse.  I also like the ability to adjust the fit when needed and the fact that you can order the correct tree for your horse.  Having purchased quite a few custom made saddles in my life, RP is the only company I've found that has so many tree sizes and tree shapes available.

All of our horses love them too!

Mollie Krumlaw-Smith
^..^~~~~

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.