[RC] Convention - Vendors - Kathy Copeland

Title: Convention - Vendors

Hey who all is going to the convention?  Team Slow Poke will be there in full force, can't wait can't wait, I just love the convention. Vendors who is going to be there?  I have heard that Sportack will not be at the convention this year.  We Slow Pokers are greatly saddened by this cause we really like visiting with their wonderful staff.  We are however looking forward to seeing all the other vendors and visiting with them. Now everybody remember to drive safe and try not to speed.  We Slow Pokers won't be poking along to get to the convention.  This is one event where we always top ten.

See ya all soon.
Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland