Re: [RC] scissor snaps - Dlpugli

My horse and I were in a dead run with my friend and her extremely completive ex-race horse when one of her reins broke free.  She yelled for me to stop.  I turned my horse 90 degrees to block the road and she was somehow able to stop her horse with a one rein turn.  Yep, one of the scissor snaps on her reins snapped open.  That was one of our scariest adventures!  Just one ... everyday is an adventure when we brave the Pike National Forest trails!