[RC] Gumbo Ride: Thanks to Lucky Duffy for horses and Fred for helping search - Mary Ann Spencer

I want to say thanks to Lucky for the loan of 3 of her horses to search for my lost gelding.  Also to Fred who did not leave until we found him.   I have never lost a horse on an endurance ride and have been riding endurance off and on for 20 yrs.

Until the mishap, my ride was going well.   mas

Do you Yahoo!?