Re: [RC] Branding - Amber Roberts

mary wrote:

I just got finished reading an article about stolen horses and how easy it is to steal common colored horses.  It suggested getting a brand on your horse – especially if you keep your horses in a pasture.  Does anyone know where you can get this done?

- Mary

Our vet did it for us.  Freeze branding.  We designed our brand and had it registered with our Records Department.  A farrier made the brand for us and the vet did the job.

Amber