From: RHightshoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [RC]   Spring Tie - Hi Tie

Tagging on to a previous post to Ed . . . is the Spring Tie and the Hi Tie

(sp?) the same thing?  If not what are the major differences?  I see adds

for the Hi Tie showing all stainless steel hardware and a bungee cord.

There is a picture on the net for a Spring Tie but the spring doesn't look

like it is stainless steel.  Any thoughts from people who have looked into

the various tie gadgets?  From a learning perspective, I can only hope that

maybe the barefoot crowd uses one and the steel shoe crowd uses another.

Or better still, maybe Heidi uses one kind and Jim uses another (:->

Thanks,  Bob