Re: [RC] Sacroiliac - don't forget the sacrum joint. - Ag47xAu49

Just one treatment from the chiropractor? I am calling to get an appointment for my boy today. Kim Henneman is the one I will use. She was the first in this area and I used her years ago for my first Arab that died due to an impacted enterolithe. My boy is resting one hind or the other all of the time now. My regular vet told me it was probably his sacroiliac. Sure hope it only takes one treatment. I need to find more work. Between the daughters 4-H, Pony Club and the cost of fuel, I am slowly going under. Beccy in Ut.