Re: [RC] Dixie Midnight NoSweat Pad - Jeanne Slominski

Hi Sara,

I own two SR enduros and use a Dixie Midnight NoSweat pad. Once I put the saddle on, I pull up on the saddle pad, a Toklat woolback, and the NoSweat pad. Draws them up into the pommel area and a bit into the gullet.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 1:13 PM
Subject: [RC] Midnight Dixie Pad

Thanks everyone for your responses! I am cautious about using the pad
because I am afraid that it will irritate her back or rub her.
However, most of the feedback has been positive in this regard. The
other thing I worry about is that she has a bit of a razorback
(prominent spine). I just bought her a custom SR Enduro saddle and the
saddle maker said to get a saddle pad with a gullet like a skito. I am
wondering if the MD pad would press on her spine and add more pressure.
  Any thoughts? As a newbie, I am overly paranoid about doing the wrong
thing! LOL

It is nice to finally post! I have been lurking for a long time and one
day somebody posted a topic that you didn't have to post as a guest. So
here I am! *grin*

Sara