[RC] not a good idea...! - Renie M burnett

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: EnduranceNet Services >classified horse for sale<

 " She has had a saddle and small child on her back".

  I once said something similar to the awesome Steph Hansen, College Horse instructor and trainer supreme when I said one of my grandsons had been climbing on my 2 year old, unbroke filly.   She looked at me in Horror and exclaimed "Don't you LIKE your grandchild??!!"  renie