[RC] foal clicker training video - Beth Bliss

My friend and my efforts at creating a foal clicker training video has come to fruition.  She has it listed on e-bay currently.  It is called Clicker Training Amy, and is item #7136192609.  She is doing lots of stuff that translates to being on the trail.   I can't wait for my foal to be born to start using clicker training on her.  We are really having fun with it.   Thanks to all who gave suggestions when I asked for them.

Beth Bliss
on a steep upward curve learning  about video production software....I am beginning to think maybe I could master a GPS -----hummmmmmm