[RC] Money.... - Laura Hayes

My dad, a wise old horseman, once told me " Money isn't everything, but the lack of it can be hell"

Seriously, I hope I am never offered a big wad of money for a horse when I am pretty sure he won't be getting a good home...it will cause allot of strife in the family when I turn it down.
I have made it this far in life without huge regrets, and selling a horse for an outrageous sum of money, and not knowing how it will be treated, would be HUGE.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741