[RC] re: Why is diesel so expensive - DRG1

“At this rate we will all be soon riding our horses to work...as it will be cheaper than our vehicles!

I actually know two people who can do that.....Isn't that cool?”

I ride my horse everyday to pick up my mail at my mailbox 1 mile roundtrip.

Also rode my horse to my high school bareback to pickup my cap & gown,  6 mi roundtrip. Does that count? <SMILE>