[RC] Sport Saddles Without Security - Betty Demar Mueller

I gave up on my sport saddle since it lacked security like when an arabian does the 4th gait know as the spook.  It also tended to roll side to side if I didn't use a breast collar and felt that I should use a crupper too.  Also, I had unbearable pain in my hip while riding in that saddle.  Mounting was a nightmare for me unless I used a mounting block.  I am now using a Cutback American-Flex Saddle that has wonderful knee rolls so I feel much more secure and it has flexible panels so it moves with the horse.  It also appears to be well anchored; so I can now mount up from the ground.  I haven't been able to do that for decades.  I also love not having a sore hip while riding.  My old quarter horse moans when I do the dismounting with that sport saddle.  Using an American-Flex Saddle on her causes no moaning; so I have finally found a saddle that I love and is comfortable for me and my equines.

Betty DeMar Mueller