Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2362 Padding horses for sand - Chipnml

This was just something I heard a few years ago...I have never tried it.  I don't pad my horse.  I have never padded my horses.  Reading someone's post who was asking if the Aussie horses had pads just jogged my memory as to an explanation of why they might have done that.  Please, let's not start an anti-pad thread! :-)

Chip