  From: sehredt@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sehredt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: mfarm@xxxxxxx<mailto:mfarm@xxxxxxx>
  Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 10:12 AM
  Subject: RE: [RC] [RC]

  What political statement would be made?  That women can do more than hide
behind burkhas and breed?  That American soldiers are capable of doing more
than conquering  nations?  Why would it be a bad thing to demonstrate that an
American, a woman, and a soldier shares this geographical area's historic
passion for horses?  And is good at it.  Very good.
  :o)
  Scott