[RC] Frigid Digit- Big Thank You - Stewart, Carrie

I wanted to say I had a wonderful time riding the Frigid Digit ride
managed by a first time ride manager, Maria Wallis.  She and her family
and helpers did a wonderful job.

The grasslands were beautiful and the day was perfect for a ride.

I also wanted to especially thank Dennis (sorry I didn't catch your last
name - please contact me if you see this message!!) for loaning me some
gas.  You were an absolute lifesaver.  THANK YOU!

Carrie Stewart
Oak Lawn Arabians
Carthage, Texas

<<winmail.dat>>