[RC] Mistakes were made. An apology - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Dian Woodward dwcsarabs@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm deeply sorry about my comments made re. Pal and Bev and I apoloize if I
offended anybody. My concern were for the welfare of the horse and when I had
read Steve's email about Pal being on the trail  again soon, I jumped to
conclusions and over the edge. I was under a lot of stress and read too much
into it. I'm fully aware that all team members rode very responsible in Dubai
and the problems that occurred were not any of the riders faults, but could get
categorized under Murphy's Law.

Over the last year there have been lots of accusations made on ridecamp,
judgements have been made often without knowledge of facts. I also made the
mistake of responding to hearsay of the other postings on ridecamp without
knowing all the facts. Please accept my apology. I was a major dumb____ (fill
in the blank any way you'd like), idiot as others have made reference to me,
evil doer, a major whatever you want to reference me as.

Bev is invited to bring Pal down here when he is fully recovered and train in
the sand & heat to give her & Pal a better fighting chance in future
international competitions.

It is nice to know that if a horse does have a problem/accident during an event
that members of AERC, AERC International, & FEI uderstand, can forgive and not
hold grudges against them.