[RC] slide show - Sbolinge

Thanks for all the replys concerning a "slide show."  Apparently slide shows are a bit outdated (similar to me going to the music store and asking for a certain "record")...so now there is something called power point....has to do with a lap top and a projector of some sort.   Oh well... I guess its time to take another giant step into whatever age this is...any info about how to get started with "power point" would be much appreciated.  My e-mail is sbolinge@xxxxxxx

Sandy Bolinger (one sandwich short of a picnic when it come to computer things)