[RC] guests - SandyDSA

No - they are as welcome as anyone else - just not welcome to "crash" the party - in terms of attacking others. I LOVE having guests here at home. But if someone came into my home and started trash talking or doing damage or hurting feelings, I would speak up.You didn't do that so I hope you did not take that to heart.

 I think with the privilege of being a guest whether it is in someone's home on on a list, there comes with it a level of respect due, not unlike being a guest in someone's home. A comment that is taken wrong or comes out wrong or having a bad day is one thing - but to come in and make more than one rather hurtful or insulting comment that is construed by multiple people as being an attack - that is not right. That is all.