Re: [RC] steves' remark seeing Paladin on the trail again - Merryben

In a message dated 2/7/2005 7:21:16 A.M. Central Standard Time, lanconn@xxxxxxx writes:
Would like to
see some details and input from people who were "there".
Did you guys not read the post from Pal's vet?  She was pretty specific about what happened to the horse.  None of his tests showed anything so they really don't know......Actually, I know I will hear about this but it is really none of our business is it.  It is Bev's horse and she worked hard to get there and none of us paid any of her expenses so why is it our business.......mb