[RC] What IS your point, Dian? - oddfarm

I don't get RC as an e-mail, otherwise Dian, I would reply in private.

John T. said to please read, and re-read before you post.

Did you read what you wrote about Bev and her horse? Really?? Pretty strong accusations and allegations, don't you think?

If you know so much, put it out there. Stop dancing around. If you feel that strongly, why don't you protest? Report it?

The people who WERE there, reported that even the vets were stumped about what happened. What makes you so much brighter that you know exactly what the diagnosis was?

Jim Holland, you don't know that Bev "overrode" her horse. None of us have a clue and shouldn't pretend that we do. So how about waiting for the facts before declaring "that is what happens when you put "win" above "horse welfare".

Dian, I don't know what your agenda is or why you feel compelled to write what you do, but I hope you have proof of what you say and can back up your accusations just in case you hear from an attorney. Since you are so "international riding" wise, I would also hope that you take this up with the proper authorities, and file a protest. That way, when you do see Bev on the trail, you won't have to be so demanding.
"If we see that horse on the trail again.  I will personally ask for/demand Bev's resignation from the horse welfare committee..."

If anybody ever feels that a horse has been abused in any way, shape or form, there is a process to go through and have it investigated. Ride camp isn't the place. You can contact any animal welfare organization and/or the sanctioning bodies of whatever event is in question. Put your money where your mouth is, and you better have solid proof.

John and Steph, I am sorry to have "gone into the alley" but I have a very low tolerance for ignorant people. I have kicked LESS ignorant people out of my barn! The know it all's, who know nothing.

I am going to "realcamp" and ignoring ridecamp for a while. I am starting to buy Captain Morgan by the case.

I am sorry, John. Please don't flog me in public again. :)

Lisa Salas, The Odd faRm