[RC] Bev and Paladin - Laura Hayes

I am completely floored by some of the comments made over Bev and Paladin's misfortune.  What is wrong with some of you that even with no first hand knowledge, you have to attack someone when they are down?  It reminds me of the pack of dogs who jump on the injured one to raise their status in the pack....NICE, real NICE.  I have no use for this kind of destructive and cruel remarks. Despicable is the word that comes to mind.

Bev is and will always (as long as she wants to) be a valued member of the Welfare of the Horse Committee. Her story, which I know is forthcoming, will help us to better understand the complexities that are these horses we love so much.

Someone said it already, but it bears repeating---THERE BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD GO I.

Laura Hayes - Chairperson of the AERC Welfare of the Horse Committee
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741