[RC] Maybe shorter is better ;) - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello fellow ridecampers!!!

I went riding yesterday, Joni and I went up to Bankhead to enjoy the beautiful weather here in North Alabama on the first weekend since deer season closed.  It was great!!!  65 degrees and full sunshine.  Anyway, we rode a nice 24 mile conditioning ride in preparation for next week's Boy Scout Pow Wow.  I rode Gypsy.  Now, she is a small (14.1) hands little grey mare.  Wonderful ride, big stride, no spooking, just a lot of fun.  Point is this:  As we (people) get older, it sure is nice to get on and off of something that isn't far to the ground.  I know I like my bigger horses, but this was a pleasant change.  So, to all those out there in Ridecamp world that have promoted the smaller horse....I think I now understand your idea behind it.  And, she did just fine hauling me up and down those hills.

Hope to see lots of you this coming weekend in south Georgia....and yes, I will be riding Gypsy.

Jody, Joni and the girls- Rose, Aries, Love, Gypsy and Storme.

Do you Yahoo!?