[RC] yet another saddle fit question - indiancp

i know i'm driving y'all nuts with all the saddle and saddle fit questions but, lol, all us saddle hunters get crazy sooner or later so please forgive me.
i've heard of non fitting saddles leaving bumps and wonder if someone can tell me what these bumps are like.  i've been trying a saddle and tonight i noticed two bumps like insect bites on the pony's back in the area of the pockets  but an inch or two further back.  i don't think they were there yesterday when i rode the saddle.  can't imagine insects biting this time of year.  no swelling or heat and doesn't appear the back is sore at all but does this sound like the bumps a non fitting saddle would leave?  LOL makes me feel like a fool for worrying over two small bumps like that but rather appear foolish than to find out later i've hurt my boy's back by continueing to ride this saddle if it caused these bumps. <laughing> okay back to the attic where they've kept me since i started on THE saddle hunt.  OH and a happy new year to all!!  may the price of your hay go down, may your horses all stay healthy and sound and may enough money come that you can attend all the rides you wish.
patty in georgia

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader.

.