[RC] [RC] Equine breathing question. - Nina Vasiliev - Sherman

I know, I'm blind today.....can't find the link. would you send it to me please? I'd like to read it. sherman at usamedia dot tv

Thanks,
Kathy

On Karen's Amazing Page she has an article on "Equine Breathing" which entails covering up one nostril. I was wondering if anyone had used this technique in training and competition. I would be interested in your results.