[RC] Looking for endurance riders in AZ - Aly Pflugfelder

My name is Aly and I am just getting into endurance riding, and would like to meet other endurance riders in or around the Phoenix, AZ area. I live on the east side near Gold Canyon. My first 25 miler will be Jan. 21st in Wickenburg, AZ.

Thanks in advance,
Aly and TWH Steele

Yahoo! Shopping