Re: [RC] [RC] weight divisions - April

Here are the weight divisions from the rule book:

8.5.2.1 Heavyweight, consisting of riders whose combined body weight and tack is 211 pounds or more.
8.5.2.2 Middleweight, consisting of riders whose combined body weight and tack is from 186 to 210 pounds.
8.5.2.3 Lightweight, consisting of riders whose combined body weight and tack is from 161 to 185 pounds.
8.5.2.4 Featherweight, consisting of riders whose combined body weight and tack is 160 pounds or below.
8.5.2.5 For a rider to stay within a weight division he/she must meet the minimum requirement but need not stay under the maximum parameter.

So for 133 pounds, you can only ride in the Featherweight division. If you want to ride Lightweight, then you'd have to carry 28+ pounds of stuff with you to make the minimum requirement for Lightweight. Anybody can ride Featherweight no matter how much they weigh. The same cannot be said for the other divisions.

April
Nashville, TN
www.tracetribute.com