[RC] Flat shallow seat-dressage saddle - Diane

Hi Kim,
What seems to be in style right now are the deeper seats, big knee rolls and a tall cantle.  The older dressage saddles, like from the 70's or '80's had the shallower seat.  The older Wintec Pro Dressage saddle (no CAIR and no adjustable gullet) was a flatter open seat.  They help to put you in a balanced position for dressage.  Lots of my friends trail ride in dressage saddles.  I don't know how that would work for long distance riding though.  You would have to try it.  I think so many people ride the big 17h. warmbloods they need all the help they can get with all the big movement those horses have; hence, the new style of saddle.
Diane, MI