[RC] [RC] Euthansia - Sherman

That's certainly what I was referring to! I do know of at least 3 "friends of friends" that have had to put horses down due to accidents in the wilderness over the past year or so. And recently a riding buddy showed me a spot at Folsom Lake where her & her friend had seen 2 different horses who had aspired in the "bog".  Well, those 2 were probably close enough for a vet to assist, but the others were too far out for any assistance.

Kathy

Good grief, I wasn't paying close attention, but I thought this thread was
talking about euthanasia when a vet *wasn't* available.  By all means, using
a vet with the right drugs is a lot less traumatic and more humane for all
concerned.

Susan Garlinghouse