To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 12:33 PM
Subject: [RC] rides too close together and heavyweight riders

Please Reply to: concerned eagle2@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i glanced at the ride calendar the other day and was amazed at how close the rides in 2006 are set together in the West region. it seems that there is one a week for 2 months within a 150(+ or -)area. some are brand new ones and others are established rides. dont you think that the established rides should have preference and all rides should be at least 2 weeks apart? Rides are not cheap to put on and riders pay plenty to participate and i dont see how they can go to all of them. some rides are going to suffer and die of acute bankruptcy.