[RC] Toxic plants - misc notes - Sherman

I recall reading (on ridecamp?) about the seeds of persimmons causing problems in horses. I think they stay balled up and cause intestinal blockage, colic & possible death. Anyone remember this? or did I find it somewhere else while browsing......

When I have winter squash (banana, acorn), I give the freshly cut skins to my horses. They love them.

Kathy