[RC] Just a note - shopping malls et al - Pvan19

All I have to say is that I will *never* understand the lure the mall
holds for most women. Merry Christmas to all my normal friends. It's
comforting to know you're out there.

I'll bet I'm not the only one who looks for an especially fragrent bale
of hay to give them on holidays.

Angie

I'm soo with you here too! My idea of a good shopping trip is to go down to the local agricultural coop & roam the chicken or horse or dog aisles. Long live the internet for Xmas presents!!!

My best presents so far have included a cement mixer, a real leatherman knife with all the works, a leaf blower and a chainsaw. Guess what I got this X mas - a diamond!!

Hubby ran out of useful presents .. Must admit quite nice actually, can always trade in for new horse! Thoughtful hubby gave me a chain to put it around my neck ( gold tones great with stray pieces of hay stuck in hair) rather than a ring which would have meant I would have had to show my battered hands and black nails to everybody hihi

All animals here had a big special breakfast on Xmas day - unless us ofcourse, too busy chopping frozen carrots & apples..; the chickens were so excited about having cooked beetroot they almost keeled over. We also gave the birds in the garden a new feeder & a big bag of special seed mix (usually only get sunflower seeds) - ever seen an overexcited robin???

Needless to say, we had a GREAT Xmas

Happy newyear to all of you,

Pauline