Re: [RC] mclellan saddles - softride

patty,
 i had a sure 'nuff one as a child but all i remember about it was it was light enough for me to handle and i never remember being uncomfortable. didn't know a thing about horse fit. now i'm seeing some good looking new ones on net and wonder if they really fit the majority of horses and how they ride.
we thought the army mcclellan was a good saddle also.
when we made our rebecca treeless saddles, we had the mcclellan in mind and built our saddles as close as we could get to the real deal.
only with out a tree.

rebecca and the gang
now a turtle rescuer & breeder

www.rebeccatreelesssaddles.com