[RC] reading maps - LRN8554

Sam's has sunglasses with the readers in the bottoms for those of us who are visually challenged.   About $12. for 2 pairs.   Great for our maps or GPS's!  I got a new Garmin76CS for Christmas and it is great.  It has the color screen and I can actually see it if I hold it at arms length.  Also just discovered the option of Big Numbers, so I just have speed, distance and the compass enlarged.  Old age sometimes really stinks.  Linda Norton