Re: [RC] Cold feet and frozen troughs - Karla Watson

100% Fleece socks! I have tried wool and just about every kind of sock that say they are insulated and warm. I have cold feet & hands all the time. Nothing beats fleece socks. Fleece is an amazing fabric. Get the thick polar fleece ones that are not thin and fuzzy inside.
-------Karla Watson/Oregon
Having suffered for years with cold feet while riding, I finally have
boots that really work.  (I used toe warmers for quite a while, and
while they kept my toes from freezing, they didn't keep them warm)

Columbia Bugaboo boots have been my solution.  They keep my feet WARM,
even toasty, no matter how cold it is, what the windchill is, how long
I ride, or whatever.  They fit in Easy Rider stirrups.  AND I can hike
in them... even long distances.  They run about $90-100 and come in men
and women's sizes.