[RC] christmas - agilbxr

I think most horse people I know don't do malls.  Now the tack store, that's another matter...  I could spend forever there.

We had a great christmas here in northeast Florida.  I got all sorts of stuff that will be fun and/or useful, and I think we all had a great time...even if we did eat way too much of that really tasty standing rib roast for dinner.  The best christmas present I had though was Alpine finally trotting out completely sound.  We went out to feed after dinner, and I trotted Alpine out on the lunge just to see how he was doing, and he was not limping at all.  In either direction. When I checked his tendons, you can't tell the good one from the injured one at all either.  Yay!  It only took about 3 months for him to go sound, now he has another 2-3 months before we start riding again, and before he gets group turnout....  He's going to be quite a handfull when I do start him back up..I had to use a chain to lunge him and he was still hopping all over the place.  Ye Haw.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a safe and happy christmas, and that all the nags got goodies.  Mine each got a BIG bag of carrots.  Yummy...

Juli and the Herd
Spot (crunch crunch)
Alpine (can I PLEASE go out now????)