Re: [RC] Where are you? - Cora

He's looking in the wrong places then...Cora

jane switzer wrote:
It has been said and I agree - it is comforting to know there are other women out there like me who prefer the farm supply to the mall - no therapy needed here - a bigger farm store would be nice!

LOL All you endurance ladies that like tractors, flatbed trucks and cattle chutes for Christmas must not live in CA.  My 50 year old single brother has been looking for you!

Christmas Blessings, Jane

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.7/214 - Release Date: 12/23/2005