[RC] Yahoo for FARM Christmas! - Kathleen

Title: Yahoo for FARM Christmas!

For Christmas I got new mirrors for my pick-up that extend out so I can see better when I am pulling my gooseneck!  Also got an appointment to have them put on at our mechanics.  I  am thrilled!  It is as good as the year I got new diamond deck running boards for the truck.  J

After admiring my truck mirrors, I took off on a ride with my conditioning partner up the roadit was icy but how great to be on a horseJ

We both felt great; even when the horses acted up a bit.  I shared with her the whole mall thread on ridecamp and she agreed the feed store beats the mall by many points for fun shopping and riding beats shopping hands down for relaxing after a hard day.

The only THERAPY I ever need is time on the back of a horseZEN and the art of Endurance.thats for me J

Merry Christmas

Kathleen