[RC] Merry Christmas! - WRSINOSKY

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hey!  I realize it's still a week before the New Year, but I'm hoping my last unpleasant happening was today.

This morning I woke to the telephone ringing.  It was still dark and as I hurried to answer the phone, I stepped (barefoot, of course) in a big pile of cold dog shit.

Merry Christmas to me....

I know the giver of that gift was my 20 year old basset.  He didn't really have to give me anything for Christmas. I mean, my feelings wouldn't have been hurt.

But everything is good. Doimas is incarcerated in a stall and will stay that way for awhile while we start the UC Davis program for torn tendons.  Thank you, Kathy (Magnum's Mom) for all the help regarding this problem.

Irregardless of the heartbreak of losing Rachel, the pain of unsuccessfully  amputating my finger & surgery on same, I have friends and an ol' man  who truly care about me and that is the best Christmas present anyone could receive.

The finger will heal, Miss Callie (compliments of my friend, Kimberli) will hopefully get in foal to Harry and I will have a baby next year at this time, and I will always have the good memories of that brief month with Rachel and all the people who helped me get thru it all.

Yes, it truly is "Merry Christmas" to me.

To all of you and yours and especially those wonderful hooved children...have a wonderful Christmas.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ